Yoder’s Amish Chocolate Pie is smooth, satiny, and essentially liquefies in your mouth. Each cut vehicles you staight to Granma’s kitchen. This pie is fulfilling without being excessively rich. We love finishing off it with gobs of whipped cream and sprinkling with chocolate shavings. Make certain to attempt my Amish Never Fail Pie Crust formula too!
YODER’S AMISH CHOCOLATE PIE
Each cut is fulfilling without being excessively rich. We love finishing off it with gobs of whipped cream and sprinkling with chocolate shavings. The way to making this chocolate pie stunning and over the top is the fourth and fifth steps. Chill for at least 2 hours. This pie sets aside a touch of effort to solidify and the chilling time permits the flavors to develop a piece. Trust me! On the off potential for success that you can have it, I would stand by significantly more on the off chance that you can. I realize that is asking a LOT. Simply see this astounding pie. The whipped cream and chocolate shavings are an unquestionable requirement also. They add surface and praising flavor to the previously astounding chocolate pie.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 9-inch baked pie crust (Try my Amish Never Fail Pie Crust recipe below!)
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings
- In a large saucepan, whisk together the sugar, flour, and cocoa.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, yolks, and vanilla. Pour into the saucepan.
- Turn the heat to medium and stir in the butter. Bring to a simmer and allow to thicken.
- Pour into the baked pie crust and smooth the top. Let cool at room temperature for 2 hours and chill in the refrigerator for an additional 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings
Get Your E-book Now