Cream Cheese Blueberry Bread is a speedy and simple fast bread formula. It’s so delicate and delectable with stout, new, succulent blueberries! Snatch your blueberries and make this simple Blueberry Bread today to appreciate as a tidbit or breakfast with your morning breakfast!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
For 4 sandwiches:
- 4 large croissants
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon real mayonnaise (no substitutes)
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish OR Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon OR pumpkin pie spice
- a handful of fresh spring greens OR arugula
- 12 slices of maple-glazed turkey breast (use good quality deli meat)
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons chopped pecans per sandwich
- freshly ground black pepper
Methode Of Preparation
- Slice each croissant in half horizontally. Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion, horseradish, and cinnamon until smooth (use a fork to moosh it all together.)
- Put 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture on the bottom half of each croissant.
- Next, top the cream cheese mixture with some of the greens, a few slices of the turkey, approximately 1/4 cup of the cranberry sauce, some of the chopped pecans and a grind of black pepper.
- Top each sandwich with the top halves of the croissants. Carefully cut each sandwich in half. Serve.
Saturated Fat: 10g
Vitamin A: 635IU
Vitamin C: 2.9mg
Get Your E-book Now