This Death By Chocolate Trifle formula is rich, debauched, and insane delightful. Layers of chocolate cake, fudge sauce, pudding, whipped cream, and Oreo treats bring about a shocking introduction, however it’s so natural to make! Ideal pastry for a group or occasion!
In the event that the path to a man’s heart is through his stomach, at that point I express the route to a lady’s heart is a Death By Chocolate Trifle! I positively wouldn’t protest being served this on Valentine’s Day, Christmas, my birthday, or, you know… any ‘ol Wednesday.
What is Trifle
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 16.5-ounce box chocolate cake mix (+ ingredients required to make the cake)
- 2 boxes (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups whole milk , cold (for the pudding mix)
- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce
- 1/2 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 16 ounces whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- Chocolate bar shavings, for garnish
- Prepare chocolate cake according to package directions. Let cool completely. Crumble.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- In a 4 to 5 quart glass trifle bowl, layer in the following order: half of the cake crumbles, half of the fudge sauce, half of the pudding, half of the crushed Oreos, half of the chocolate chips, and half of the Cool Whip.
- Repeat layers in the same order.
- Cover and refrigerate for a couple hours (or overnight.)
- Uncover, top with curled chocolate shavings, and serve!
Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 532mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 184IU | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 2mg
Get Your E-book Now