You may have to squeeze yourself. Kinds of cool mint, tasty vanilla, flavorful Baileys Irish cream dance a dance in this thick, scrumptious, and audaciously grown-up shamrock shake. With three various types of liquor, it’s a solid one.
Snappy, shield your youngsters’ eyes. This current one’s for the grown-ups as it were.Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 6 big scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 to 2 shots Jameson Irish whiskey
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 6 drops green food coloring
- sweetened whipped cream
- Lucky Charms cereal (marshmallows only)
Method Of Preparation
- Place ice cream, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Jameson Irish whiskey, peppermint extract, and food coloring in the bowl of a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with the Lucky Charms marshmallows.
Get Your E-book Now