Basic, exemplary and notorious, these nutty spread blooms are Christmas heating at it’s ideal! They are delicate and chewy (and remain as such!), covered in crackly, shining sugar, and have a chocolate Hershey’s Kiss in the focal point of every treat. They are one of our untouched most loved Christmas treats!
With regards to Christmas treats, these are the first to be made in our home, each and every year. Who doesn’t adore a work of art, amazing nutty spread bloom all things considered?
They are delicate and chewy with a snap of sugar that each wad of treat mixture is abounded in not long prior to preparing and the Hershey’s Kiss gives a definitive chocolate/nutty spread blend.
- ° 46-51 Hershey’s kisses, unwrapped
- ° 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ° 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ° 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- ° 1/2 cup butter, softened
- ° 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- ° 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unwrap the Hershey’s Kisses.
- Combine all ingredients except the Hershey’s Kisses and extra rolling sugar in the large bowl of a stand mixer. Mix well until combined.
- Scoop out small, tablespoon size amounts of dough and roll into balls between your palms, then roll each ball in the extra sugar in a shallow bowl. Place on a baking sheet spaced an inch or two apart, then bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Don’t let these overbake – I almost always pull them out at the 8-9 minute mark.
- Immediately upon removing the cookies from the oven, gently press an unwrapped Hershey’s Kiss in the center of each cookie. It will melt from the heat of the cookie and then eventually harden again as the cookies cool completely.
Get Your E-book Now