Taco Cornbread Casserole meets up in less than one hour for a banquet loaded up with the kinds of lively Mexican flavors, grouped melty cheeses, and new lettuce and tomato. This formula is ensured to flavor up your week after week supper routine and get the entire family amped up for supper once more. Serve this formula as is with salsa and acrid cream to decorate or a pitcher of margaritas to make this dish a genuine gathering.
This Cornbread Taco Bake is a simple weeknight supper that is brimming with flavor. This straightforward dish formula utilizes a cornbread biscuit blend, peppers, rotisserie chicken, corn, beans, french seared onions, cheddar and flavors to make it a feast everybody will cherish!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- – 1 package of cornbread/muffin mix
- – 3 cups of cooked taco seasoned meat
- – 1 cup (8 oz) of light sour cream
- – 1 cup of colby jack, cheddar or mexican cheese as desired, shredded and divided
- – ½ cup of chopped onion
- – 1 medium chopped tomato
- – 1 cup of lettuce, shredded
- 1. In a large bowl, prepare the cornbread according to the package instructions then spread it in an 8×8 sprayed pan.
- 2. Bake in a preheated oven to 350° the cornbread for 20 minutes.
- 3. In a bowl, mix together the sour cream, ¾ cup of cheese and onion.
- 4. Spread the meat over the cornbread then top with the creamy mixture.
- 5. Bake for 15 more minutes then sprinkle with tomato, lettuce and ¼ cup of cheese.
Get Your E-book Now