SUPER EASY TATER TOTS BAKE RECIPE This tater tots bake is so easy to make, you can even get the kids involved in helping out. And the best part is, you can customize it to your liking by adding other toppings like bacon bits, diced onions, or chopped jalapenos.
Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
This dish makes a great snack or side dish for a family movie night, a game day party, or even just a quick and easy weeknight dinner. It’s sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike.
So next time you’re looking for a quick and easy dish to make, give this tater tots bake a try. It’s super easy, super delicious, and super satisfying. If you’re looking for a quick and easy snack or side dish, friend recipe look no further than this super easy tater tots bake recipe. With only a few ingredients and minimal prep time, you can have a delicious and satisfying dish ready in no time.
How To Store Leftover SUPER EASY TATER TOTS BAKE RECIPE ?
Storing leftover tater tot casserole is easy and can be done in just a few simple steps. Here’s what you need to know:
- Let it cool: Before storing your tater tot casserole, make sure it has cooled to room temperature. This will prevent condensation from forming in the container and keep the casserole from becoming soggy.
- Transfer to an airtight container: Once the casserole has cooled, transfer it to an airtight container with a lid. Glass or plastic containers work well, as long as they have a tight seal.
- Refrigerate or freeze: Store the container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Reheat when ready to serve: To reheat your tater tot casserole, preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and bake for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Alternatively, you can reheat individual portions in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through.
Note: If you plan on freezing your SUPER EASY TATER TOTS BAKE RECIPE, it’s best to thaw it in the refrigerator overnight before reheating. This will ensure that it heats evenly and maintains its texture.
In summary, to store leftover tater tot casserole, let it cool to room temperature, transfer to an airtight container, and refrigerate or freeze. When ready to serve, reheat in the oven or microwave until heated through.
Can You Freeze Leftover Tater Tot Casserole?
Yes, you can freeze leftover SUPER EASY TATER TOTS BAKE RECIPE. Here’s how:
- Allow the casserole to cool: Before freezing, allow the tater tot casserole to cool to room temperature.
- Portion the casserole: Cut the casserole into portions that you can freeze and reheat later.
- Wrap the casserole: Wrap each portion tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
- Place the portions in a freezer-safe container: Place the wrapped portions in a freezer-safe container or resealable freezer bag, making sure to label and date it.
- Freeze: Place the container or bag in the freezer.
Tater tot casserole can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, remove the portion you want to heat from the freezer and let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, you can reheat it in the oven at 350°F (175°C) until it’s heated through, usually around 15-20 minutes.
It’s important to note that freezing and thawing may affect the texture of the tater tots. They may become slightly softer or less crispy. However, the overall taste and flavor of the casserole should remain the same.
SUPER EASY TATER TOTS BAKE RECIPE
1 bag frozen tater tots (32 oz)
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.5 oz)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Spread the frozen tater tots in a single layer in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Pour the can of condensed cream of mushroom soup evenly over the tater tots.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving.