On the off chance that you love sugar treats, attempt these iced Sugar Cookie Bars! Spread the treat player in a sheet cake search for gold simple gathering sweet. On the off chance that you love sugar treats, see the entirety of our plans here.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
For the cookies:
- ~ preheat oven to 375 degrees F. ~
- 3/4 cup real, unsalted butter (no substitutions)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 and 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
for pink vanilla buttercream frosting:
- 6 Tablespoons real, unsalted butter, softened
- 2 and 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Cream butter and sugars until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla, mix until smooth. Mix in flour, soda and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Butter a 9×13 glass cake pan. Spread cookie dough into the bottom of the pan in and even layer. (I use buttered hands to do this and it works very well.) Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until set and lightly golden brown around the edges. Cool completely and frost with pink vanilla buttercream frosting. Use a bunch of sprinkles to make it pretty.
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a counter top mixer. Using the whisk attachment, mix on low until ingredients are incorporated. Turn to high and whip until light and fluffy (3 minutes.)
- *Note: This recipe makes enough buttercream frosting to frost a 9×13 sheet cake. Enjoy!
Get Your E-book Now