Snappy and simple pizza burgers are a nostalgic dinner that will help you to remember adolescence. They are additionally a heavenly method to eat on the table in a rush. These family well-disposed pizza burgers are an ideal occupied night supper. They meet up in a matter of seconds with not many fixings. You might be helped to remember the school cafeteria snacks of your youth in the most ideal sort of way.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 16 hamburger bun halves
- 14 oz. of your favorite pizza sauce (we like Prego)
- 16 oz. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 5 oz. mini pepperoni slices (we like Hormel)
Methode Of preparation
- Place hamburger bun halves on cookie sheets, crust side down.
- Spread some pizza sauce on each, dividing it equally among all the bun halves (I always end up using the whole jar.)
- Top each with cheese, and some of the mini pepperoni slices.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or just until heated through and cheese is completely melted.Enjoy
Get Your E-book Now