Rich Salted Caramel Fudge made with only five fixings. This simple caramel fudge formula is the ideal reduced down treat for Christmas or occasion present giving. Caramel fudge for the success 💕
In case you’re searching for a definitive Christmas or occasion treat to provide for loved ones, this simple, rich, Caramel Fudge is FOR YOU. Made with white chocolate and earthy colored sugar, it’s flavorfully rich and chewy.
Sprinkled with ocean salt, it’s a salted caramel dream.You’d never accept that a couple of fixings could make something so delectable. This is my go-to Caramel Fudge formula that I make each year,
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 3 cups (600g) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (170g) butter
- 2/3 cup (168g) evaporated milk
- 1 bag (10 ounces) caramel bits
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons sea salt (I used pink Himalayan salt)
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large, heavy saucepan, over medium heat, mix sugar, butter, and evaporated milk.
- Bring mixture to a boil, leave on heat until the mixture registers 234°F on a candy thermometer (about 5 minutes), stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in caramel bits, until thoroughly combined.
- Beat in marshmallow fluff, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Transfer to the prepared pan, sprinkling on a little more sea salt, and let cool for 2 hours before cutting.
Get Your E-book Now