My T-Fal cookware giveaway started yesterday. Related to that giveaway, I was approached to survey the Cooking Planit application. I joke with my children that I am “under-application ed.” That is my made-up term implying that I barely have any applications and the ones I have I infrequently use! I know… I ought to keep up!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 4 cups unpeeled, shredded potatoes blotted and squeezed dry
- 2 Tablespoons fresh snipped chives
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 (8 oz.) boneless skinless salmon fillets, blotted dry
- 1 cup canola or peanut oil for frying
- lemon wedges
Methode of preparation
- In a medium bowl, combine dried potatoes with the chives, flour, Old Bay, salt and pepper.
- Lay salmon fillets on a work surface and firmly press about 1/4 -1/3 cup of the shredded potato mixture on each piece.
- In a large nonstick skillet heat oil until it shimmers.
- Carefully add the fillets to the oil, potato side down. cook over medium-high heat, undisturbed, until golden brown (about 8 minutes.) Carefully flip salmon and cook for about one minute longer.
- Using a slotted spatula, transfer the salmon to plates. Serve with a crispy green salad and balsamic if you wish. Garnish with lots of lemon wedges.
Get Your E-book Now