Philly cheddar steak dish is a low carb meal formula that is brimming with acceptable stuff! Hamburger, peppers, onions, and a lot of cheddar make this dish healthy and filling.
We lived in Nebraska a couple of years prior and they opened a cheddar steak joint not long before we moved away.
Those were the best fourteen days of my life, fundamentally.
We’re back in Illinois now and I’m here to disclose to you that Philly cheddar steaks are simply not a colossal thing here. That is to say, most cafés have them, however none of them truly do them quite well. A valid Philly cheddar steak is justified, despite any trouble’s stand by in gold, in the event that you ask me. 😉
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Dice the peppers and onions into bite-sized pieces. Mince the garlic.
- Add the ground beef to a skillet and cook over medium heat, crumbling as it cooks.
- When beef is broken apart, but still pink, add the peppers, onion, garlic, and seasoned salt. Continue cooking, stirring often, until beef is cooked through and vegetables have softened a bit.
- Drain grease from the skillet and pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Tear the cheese into small pieces and place over the beef mixture.
- Add the eggs, cream, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce to a mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture over the beef and place the dish in the oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Let sit 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Get Your E-book Now