The best meatloaf formula ever! This conventional meatloaf formula is much the same as mother used to make, made with ground hamburger and a sweet and tart coating beating.
HOW LONG TO COOK MEATLOAF?
- This meatloaf is cooked in a 350 degree broiler, revealed, for 55 minutes.
- The interior temperature should arrive at 160° F.
- Make certain to allow the meatloaf to rest for 10 minutes prior to endeavoring to cut it, so it holds its shape.
Would i be able to MAKE MEATLOAF ON A BAKING SHEET?
- Indeed! I like to utilize a portion dish since it keeps all the coating set up impeccably and the meat is juicier.
- Yet, you could fix a heating sheet with aluminum foil. Shape the meatloaf into a portion shape. Top with the coating. What’s more, heat as typical.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 lb. 90% lean ground beef
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg beaten
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. dried parsley leaves
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- For the Topping:
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add the beef, bread crumbs, onion, milk, egg, 2 tablespoons ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Use your hands to mush and mix these ingredients together until well combined.*
- Add the meat mixture to a loaf pan. Pat the meat down into an even layer.
- In a small bowl, add 1/4 cup ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar. Stir to combine. Pour the sauce on top of the meatloaf and spread it into an even layer.
- Bake uncovered for 55 minutes.
- Let the meatloaf rest for 8-10 minutes before serving (or it may fall apart).**
Be sure to mix the meat really well. This is a very moist meatloaf recipe so under mixing can cause the meatloaf to be too soft/mushy.
I use two thin spatulas to remove the meatloaf from the pan and transfer it to a cutting board. You could also slice and serve the meatloaf directly from the loaf pan, or use parchment paper to line the pan for easy removal.
Serving: 1portion = 1/10th of the meatloaf | Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.8g | Protein: 11.7g | Fat: 5.7g | Saturated Fat: 2.2g | Cholesterol: 49.9mg | Sodium: 399.3mg | Fiber: 0.6g | Sugar: 6.7g
Course Dinner, Entree, Main Course, Main DishCuisine AmericanKeyword best meatloaf recipe, classic meatloaf, meatloaf with ground beef
Get Your E-book Now