Reese’s Krispie No Bake Cookies are loaded with chocolate, Reese’s nutty spread cups, rice krispies grain, and a couple of other essential fixings. This heavenly no prepare treat formula is totally stunning and just requires a couple of moments to make!
Reese’s Krispie No Bake Cookies are astounding. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Rice Krispies. Chocolate. Nutty spread. No preparing included. That’s the short and long of it? Truly however, these are a portion of my #1 speedy treats to make and they never keep going long around my home. This no prepare treat formula makes around 40 no heat treats and the entire cycle just requires a couple of moments. Which is somewhat perilous on the grounds that they are so natural to make, thus compelling to eat!
No Bake treats are magnificent for a few reasons:
These no prepare treats are the BEST! I have a few no prepare treat plans that are altogether yummy, yet this chocolate and nutty spread form is my outright FAVORITE – they are SOOO acceptable!
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 5 regular sized Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside and place your Rice Krispies in a large mixing bowl
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine your corn syrup, sugar, and peanut butter and cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until your mixture is evenly combined
- Pour your peanut butter mixture over your Rice Krispies and mix
- Now mix in your chocolate chips
- After a couple of minutes, mix in your crushed Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups to avoid them fully melting
- Spoon your treats out with an ice cream scoop and onto your lined baking pan, let cool, then using your hand or a spatula, slightly flatten them. (So they look more like a thick cookie instead of a ball)
Get Your E-book Now