You can never turn out badly with treats. Truly, there are so many astonishing mixes and changes you can make that totally change a treat, making it an energizing heating experience and an incredible evening action (with or without little aides)! Be that as it may, there are times when we truly don’t want to turn on the broiler, or making, refrigerating, and revealing a custom made mixture… which is the place where these specific treats become an integral factor. They’re no-heat, simple as anyone might think possible, and absolutely heavenly for sure.
Wonderful whenever of year, however particularly during the special seasons, these coconut walnut praline treats are madly delectable and addictive. You should simply consolidate your fixings in a pot, at that point combine everything. Let it cool a piece, since you don’t need your treats to spread excessively, at that point scoop them out and drop them onto a lined heating sheet. That is it! The subsequent treat is completely sweet, crunchy, yet still light-as-air, so get moving and get these awful young men ready – trust us: everybody will adore them!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups pecans
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together sugars, evaporated milk, corn syrup and butter until melted and smooth.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes, then remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and salt. Fold in shredded coconut and pecans until incorporated, then continue stirring for 3-4 minutes, or until mixture begins to cool.
- Once thick, use a tablespoon or small ice cream scoop to drop spoonfuls of cookie “dough” onto wax paper-lined baking sheets.
- Let set completely (freezing if necessary), then enjoy!
Get Your E-book Now