The Best Lemon Loaf (Better-Than-Starbucks Copycat) — It took years, yet I at long last reproduced it!! Simple, no blender, no cake blend, perilously great, and SPOT ON!! You will adore this lemon pound cake formula!
Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 3 large eggs.
- 1+1/2 cups cake flour.
- 1 cup granulated sugar.
- 1/3 cup lemon juice.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil.
- 2 tbsp butter, softened.
- 1 tsp lemon extract.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
FOR THE LEMON ICING:
- 1 cup powdered sugar+1 tbsp.
- 2 tbsp whole milk.
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract.
- In a medium bowl, I mixed the flour with the baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, I blend the eggs, white sugar, softened butter, vanilla extract, lemon extract, and lemon juice, using my electric mixer.
- I mixed the dry ingredients with the wet ingredient and combined them until soft using a wooden fork.
- I stir in the oil, and I blended properly for another few seconds.
- I poured the batter into a lightly greased loaf pan.:
- I baked for 40 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees F. When a toothpick trapped in the cake’s middle comes out clean, I removed it from the oven.
- Meanwhile, I prepared the icing, by combining all the icing ingredients in a small bowl, and beat with an electric mixer at low speed to create the lemon icing.
- I removed the loaf from the pan while it is cooled and frosted the topped with the icing.
- Until slicing, I let thermion loaf in the fridge till the icing set in.
Get Your E-book Now