My Favorite Caramel Icing Recipe You will love this easy caramel-Icing recipe! A simple four-ingredient frosting that takes little time to prepare. My favorite frosting! Perfect for cakes or cupcakes. However, beware – you will be consuming this frosting when you make it.
Remember It Later
This recipe! Pin it to your favorite board NOW!Pin
When I was little, I loved eating the cake by itself and then gently savoring the beautiful caramel frosting on its own because her caramel frosting was always so amazing. I have also been known to occasionally do this as an adult.
Deliciously sweet with a classic caramel flavor. Doing it is not only fun but also mesmerizing and fascinating. While whipping, you will find that you are just staring at this wonderful treat.
My Favorite Caramel Icing Recipe RECIPE TIPS:
Place the pot on the stove and measure the heat.
Add 3 cups of sugar and milk. Mix well to combine.
Simmer for a few minutes.
Place the pan on the stove and reduce the heat.
You need to add 5 spoons of sugar. Cook, stirring until heated through and golden.
The brown sugar should be added to the pan and mixed thoroughly. Another 15 minutes of cooking.
After turning off the heat in the pan, add the cold butter. Mix well by whisking.
If the consistency is too thick, add more milk.
Spread the frosting on the prepared cake.
Dose and taste.
- White granulated sugar, 3 cups
- White whole milk in 1 1/3 cups
- Cold butter, 1 1/2 sticks
- 5 spoons of white sugar, granulated
IS REFRIGERATION NECESSARY FOR CARAMEL FROSTING?
Due to the high sugar content of the baked frosting, this cake can be stored at room temperature for 3-4 days. If you decide to refrigerate, be sure to thaw the slices before serving and eating.
CAN YOU FREEZE A CAKE WITH CARAMEL FROSTING?
Yes, you can freeze the cake for up to three months, just like the caramel cake frosting. Freeze either individually or after assembly. If the pie is frozen, the frosting will create a crispy shell. If not, you can quickly heat it up and use it.
CAN YOU STORE THE FROSTING FOR A LONG TIME?
If you know you will use it soon, you can keep it in the fridge for up to two weeks. You can store this airtight container in the freezer for up to 6 months if you are not going to use it right away.
WHAT CAN BE SERVED WITH CARAMEL TOPPING?
Depending on your taste, serve the chocolate cake with coffee or raspberry ice cream, apple cake or apple cake with salted caramel or bourbon ice cream, and so on. My Favorite Caramel Icing Recipe
My Favorite Caramel Icing
White granulated sugar, 3 cups
White whole milk in 1 1/3 cups
Cold butter, 1 1/2 sticks
5 spoons of white sugar, granulated
- Place the pot on the stove and measure the heat.
- Add 3 cups of sugar and milk. Mix well to combine.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Place the pan on the stove and reduce the heat.
- You need to add 5 spoons of sugar. Cook, stirring until heated through and golden.
- The brown sugar should be added to the pan and mixed thoroughly. Another 15 minutes of cooking.
- After turning off the heat in the pan, add the cold butter. Mix well by whisking.
- If the consistency is too thick, add more milk.
- Spread the frosting on the prepared cake.
- Dose and taste.
- Calories: 154TOTAL | FAT: 8g | saturated FAT: 5g | trans FAT: 0g | unsaturated FAT: 2g | cholesterol: 22mg | sodium: 82mg | carbohydrates: 21g | fiber: 0g | sugar: 21g | protein: 0g