Occasion Maraschino Cherry Shortbread Cookies… Christmas, New Year, Santa Claus, Christmas Tree, Cookies… everything is about occasions nowadays.
I am too energized and I can hardly wait to go through the special seasons with my family. We have just begun planning and, as you most likely are aware, I particularly appreciate making Christmas treats.
My child is my little partner and both of us make a triumphant mix in the kitchen. We have chosen to make a little amazement for my significant other and set up his #1 shortbread treats. They are so natural to make but then so extraordinary.
There are a wide range of approaches to plan and improve them, and you can likewise make different shapes. I picked Maraschino Cherry Shortbread Cookies since they look tasteful with the Maraschino cherry in the center.
HOW TO PREPARE MARASCHINO CHERRY SHORTBREAD COOKIES?
Preheat broiler to 350 degrees F. Put material paper in the preparing dish and leave aside. In a medium measured dish join flour and corn starch. Leave aside. In a huge bowl blend spread and sugar utilizing electric hand blender at medium speed, until it turns out to be light and soft. Add vanilla concentrate and spot of salt and blend some more.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter – softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 27 Maraschino Cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Put parchment paper in the baking pan and leave aside.
- In a medium sized dish combine flour and corn starch. Leave aside.
- In a large bowl mix butter and sugar using electric hand mixer at medium speed, until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and pinch of salt and mix some more.
- Add flour and corn starch. Mix at a lower speed for a few minutes to get a fine dough.
- Make balls of about 1 inch. Place them in the baking pan. Space cookies about 2 inches apart.
- Finally, place Maraschino cherry on the top of each ball of dough and press with finger until 2/3 of the cherry is inside the ball. Bake for 10/12 minutes.
- Wait for them to cool down and enjoy.
They can be kept at a room temperature for a couple of days
Get Your E-book Now