A peruser most loved formula, lemon coconut cake includes delightfully sodden coconut cake layers, natively constructed lemon curd, toasted coconut, and cream cheddar icing. It’s rich, damp, and delicate the cake you had always wanted!
The present lemon coconut cake formula joins all that we love about lemon cake and coconut cake in one. Sandwiched between three scrumptiously clammy and rich coconut cake layers is custom made lemon curd and tart cream cheddar icing. It’s sweet, splendid with citrus, liberal, and an absolute necessity make for any event.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- ° Two eggs
- ° 1 cup of milk
- ° A cup of sugar
- ° 3 tablespoons coconut
- ° Half a cup of oil
- ° 1 lemon zest
- ° A small spoon of vanilla
- ° Almonds to decorate as desired
- ° A cup and a half of flour
- ° 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ° Pinch of salt
- ° Lemon juice
How to prepare :
- Mix eggs with a pinch of salt, vanilla and sugar until the ingredients are well dissolved.
- Add the grated lemon and pour the oil gradually while continuing to whisk.
- Add lemon juice and yogurt and mix the liquid ingredients.
- Put the baking powder and coconut in a bowl of flour and stir them, then start adding these dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients gradually and mix them well until their consistency becomes homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture into a Pyrex bowl or cake tray, decorate it with the almonds, and put it into the oven after heating it for a short period at 180 for 25 minutes.
Get Your E-book Now