This Blueberry Lemon Bread is sweet, tart, stacked with succulent blueberries and a debauched cream cheddar twirl! It’s the ideal fast bread formula for Spring! Lemon and blueberries is one of my number one mixes, yet I long for it much more once the sun begins bringing some warmth and Spring is in transit!
Simple, easy, and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it! To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese (not lite)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 Tablespoons 2% or whole milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- zest of 2 large lemons
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Generously butter a 9×5 loaf pan. Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar until light and fluffy like frosting.
- Add eggs, milk, vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Mix just until everything is evenly incorporated and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to wet ingredients until just combined.
- Don’t over mix. Gently fold in blueberries. If using frozen blueberries, just add them frozen, don’t thaw them out first.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes or just until a wooden skewer comes out with a few moist crumbs when inserted into the center of the loaf.
- A cool loaf for 20 minutes in the pan. Loosen sides with a knife and turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Calories: 261cal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 149mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 173IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 1mg
Get Your E-book Now