This post and photographs may contain Amazon or other partner joins. As an Amazon Associate I acquire from qualifying buys. In the event that you buy something through any connection, I may get a little commission at no additional charge to you. All assessments are my own. While perusing however an old magazine half a month prior, I saw a pea plate of mixed greens formula that looked great to me.I changed the formula to make it my own and the final product is a simple pea plate of mixed greens that I believe is very scrumptious.I never preferred peas until I attempted Le Sueur brand and afterward I adored them. Who can say for sure the number of jars of peas I’ve devoured since that day of revelation when I was an adolescent.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 cans Le Sueur canned peas, drained very well (I use the reduced sodium option)
- 4 oz. farmer’s cheese OR Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup full fat, plain Greek yogurt
- salt and pepper, to taste
Method Of Preparation
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This will keep in your refrigerator for 4 days.
Get Your E-book Now