On the off chance that you’ve never been in a kitchen and you need to cook for somebody extraordinary, this pie will spare your day! It’s exceptionally simple to make and it’s great! Look at it!
Simple, peasy and yummy! Please men! It’s an ideal opportunity to go into the kitchen in any event once! An infant can make this pie, so is there any valid reason why you won’t? You’ll express gratitude toward me later when it pays of!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- ° 1 pound of peaches
- ° 1 3/4 cup sugar,
- ° 3/4 cup for dough,
- ° 1 cup for crust 1/2 cup butter
- ° 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ° 1 cup of flour
- ° 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ° 1/2 cup milk
- ° 1 large egg
- ° 1/2 cup boiling water mixing bowl wooden spoon baking dish
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice the peaches and make two layers of the fruit at the bottom of the baking dish.
- Step 2: In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter with 3/4 cup of sugar and salt.
- Step 3: Sift flour & baking powder. Join it to mixture and blend well.
- Step 4: Add the milk and eggs and keep stirring until the mixture is smooth.
- Step 5: Cover the peaches with the mixture, and push them all the way to the edges of the pan.
- Step 6: Evenly spread 1 cup of sugar over the entire cobbler.
- Step 7: Now, melt the sugar by gently pouring half a cup of boiling water over the cobbler. Immediately place the plate in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Flip it halfway up until it retains the brown color.
Get Your E-book Now