Languid Cake Cookies is a basic pastry. These bar treats are so natural to make and with just 4 fixings you can’t beat it! It is a delectable pastry!
This would be ideal for a minute ago visitors or when your hubby gets back home and demands you to make nourishment for work 🙂 It is so natural to get ready and you can regularly get cake blends for nothing or close to free. You need to stick this one without a doubt!
As I compose this, I can affirm that these Lazy Chocolate Chip Cookies are totally gone. They were eaten up by the local children in no time! Lethargic chocolate chip treat bars are the least demanding treats you will actually make!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
You Will Need
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 1 yellow cake mix (and brand)
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz bag)
- Other Supplies Needed:
- Mixing Bowl
- Electric mixer
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a pan (whatever size you want)
- Melt the butter then mix it with eggs until combined.
- Add in the cake mix and mix again.
- Add the chocolate chips (oh yes, the whole bag!) and mix all the ingredients together.
- Press the cookie dough into a baking dish prepared with non-stick spray
- Bake for 20 minutes, if you choose smaller pans bake for 25 to 28 minutes (I baked these ones for exactly 25 minutes)
- Let them cool for a moment then cut them into squares. The longer they cool, the better they will hold their shape.
- Serve with a cold cup of milk!
Get Your E-book Now