These jalapeño poppers are halved peppers stuffed with cream cheese and cheddar, wrapped in bacon, and baked in the oven until crisp and charred — each bite is an explosion of flavor and contrasting textures. Easier and lower carb than the traditional method of breading and frying, this 5-ingredient recipe is a tasty appetizer for keto diets.
We’re back with another delicious keto alternative to your favorite carb-loaded foods. If you’ve been craving the spicy goodness of your favorite jalapeno poppers, look no further! We’ve created the perfect keto recipe for cheesy jalapeno poppers…
[ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 13 jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
- 2 tbs Parmesan cheese
- 5 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425
- Line baking sheet with tin foil; spray with nonstick spray
- Select about 13 jalapenos and slice down the middle. Remove seeds and membrane (or leave in if you want extra heat!)
- Line up jalapenos on the baking sheet. Place them closer together; this makes adding topping easier
- Sprinkle salt and parmesan cheese evenly onto peppers
- Cut 5 slices of cheddar cheese into 5 pieces and cover jalapenos (see photos)
- BACON! Evenly distribute crumbled bacon to your cheesy peppers
- Bake at 425 for 15-18 minutesEnjoy it!!
Get Your E-book Now