The characteristic pleasantness of carrots, matched with a sweet nectar coat, makes these Honey Roasted Carrots overwhelming to children and grown-ups the same.
I’m continually saying that simmering is the most child agreeable approach to plan vegetables. The broiling progresses the flavor and assists with delivering the regular sugars.
Carrots are probably the best vegetable out there, which make them ideal for cooking. They are delightful broiled with simply a dash of olive oil and some new spices however are taken to a totally different, kid-accommodating, level when prepared with nectar as well.
Ensure you cook a lot of them, I regularly find that when they arrive at the table over portion of them have vanished! They are only that acceptable!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1½ pounds carrots, peeled and cut all the same size,(I used Earth Exotics)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- freshly-ground salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the honey and brown sugar. Microwave for about 15 seconds. Just enough to melt the honey.
- Coat the carrots with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Add in the honey mixture until evenly coated
- Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes. Remove tray and keep the oven door closed to retain heat. Using tongs, turn the carrots over and return to the oven for another 30 minutes or until they start to carmalize.
Get Your E-book Now