This burger meal is ground hamburger and mushrooms in pureed tomatoes, thrown with pasta, and finished off with softened cheddar. A solace food exemplary that is extraordinary for taking care of a group, and can be effortlessly altered as you would prefer!
You can’t turn out badly with a healthy goulash, for example, chile Relleno prepare and chicken and broccoli meal. Burger dish is additionally on my normal pivot, and it’s consistently a success with the two children and grown-ups.
At the point when I’m searching for a simple supper that I realize my family will cherish, I go to cheeseburger dish. It has prepared meat in an appetizing sauce, with a lot of cheddar on top. This is an absolute necessity attempt formula!
Simple, easy, and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it! To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 12 ounces macaroni uncooked
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 12 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/4 lbs lean ground beef I use 90% lean
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 8-ounce cans tomato sauce
- 15 ounce can diced tomatoes do not drain, I prefer to use the small diced (petite cut) variety
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- cooking spray
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil; add the macaroni and cook according to package directions. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- While the noodles are cooking, heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Place the onions and mushrooms in the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until onions are softened and mushrooms have browned. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan and wipe it clean with paper towel.
- Add the ground beef to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, breaking up the meat with a spatula. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the tomato sauce, tomatoes and Italian seasoning to the beef and stir to combine. Add the mushroom mixture back to the pan and stir.
- Drain the noodles and add to the pan with the beef; toss to combine.
- Pour the beef and noodle mixture into a 9″x13″ baking pan that’s been coated in cooking spray. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 605mg | Potassium: 787mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 750IU | Vitamin C: 6.7mg | Calcium: 325mg | Iron: 4.6mg
Get Your E-book Now