Old Fashion Salisbury Steak with onion sauce will bring back extraordinary recollections. An exemplary formula that your grandma would have made. Snappy and simple solace food that makes an extraordinary family supper.
Salisbury steak is an exemplary American dish with ground meat patties prepared in different houses and presented with earthy colored sauce over pureed potatoes or noodles. Solace food from out of the past.
This is another solicitation by my significant other, yet this time, she even recollected the formula she made, however subtleties like careful estimations were absent. So after some looking, she discovered Simple Salisbury at Cincyshopper, which she dependent on Pioneer Woman’s Salisbury Steak Meatballs.
Quite a few fixings yet not exactly there. The formula called for sauce blend and no onions in the sauce, yet I can fix that. A couple of more changes, and we both felt it was perfect. Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ pinch dried thyme leaves
- all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon oil, or as needed
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix ground beef, onion, green bell pepper, parsley, salt, paprika, garlic, black pepper, and thyme together in a bowl; divide into 4 portions and shape into patties. Arrange patties on the prepared baking sheet. Dust both sides of patties with flour and brush with oil.
- Broil in the preheated oven until steaks are cooked through, 4 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Get Your E-book Now