I love garlic toast pizza. It’s one of the best comfort foods out there. Not to mention, it’s straightforward to make.
This recipe is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to make garlic toast pizza the easiest way possible. I’ll walk you through every step and provide tips and tricks to help you make the best garlic toast pizza ever.
Here’s what you’ll need for the pizza:
- One tube of pre-made pizza dough
- A jar of marinara sauce
- Half a cup of shredded mozzarella cheese – Two cloves of garlic, minced
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
You can find all of these ingredients at your local grocery store.
A good pizza starts with the best ingredients, and for me, that means using high-quality pre-made dough, sauce, and cheese. But the key to an excellent garlic toast pizza is using the right tools.
For example, a pizza stone is a must-have for getting that crispy crust. And if you have a Grill Dome infrared ceramic cooker, that’s what I use for cooking my garlic toast pizzas. It gives them a unique smoky flavor you can’t get with any other cooking method.
Tools make all the difference, so I’m sharing my favorite garlic toast pizza recipe with you—so you can see how delicious it can be!
How to Make the Garlic Toast Pizza?
Alright, so let’s get down to business. Here’s how you make the best garlic toast pizza ever. 1. Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, mix a baking pan with parchment paper or foil. I sprayed it with cooking spray to prevent the pizza from sticking.
- Start by spreading the garlic butter on each slice of bread. You can do this by using a knife or, my personal favorite—a pastry brush. Be sure to spread it on thick!
- Next, add the cheese slices on top of the bread, and then pop the pan in the oven for about 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with your desired toppings—I like to use pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms on mine. Then, pop it back in the range for 5-7 minutes or until everything is hot and bubbly.
- Slice and serve! Enjoy!
The Perfect Cooking Time for Garlic Toast Pizza
I like to cook my garlic toast pizza for about 20 minutes. This is the perfect cooking time for me, but you can cook it for a bit longer or shorter, depending on your oven.
I also like to cook my garlic toast pizza on a lower heat setting so the crust can get nice and crispy. Using a higher heat setting, your crust might be less flaky. Play around with the settings until you find the perfect one for you.
Tips for Making the Best Garlic Toast Pizza
Here are a few tips to help you make the best garlic toast pizza ever:
- Use good-quality ingredients. This is key for a delicious final product.
- Ensure your oven is hot and your pizza stone is preheated before cooking.
- Don’t overload your pizza with toppings—you don’t want it too heavy.
- Bake your garlic toast pizza for about 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- Let it cool for a few minutes before you dig in!
You’ll love garlic toast pizza if you’re a fan of garlic bread. It’s the perfect marriage of two comfort foods. And the best part is it’s straightforward to make.
You can use store-bought dough or make your own, whichever you prefer. Then I spread a layer of garlic butter on top and add some shredded mozzarella cheese. Finally, I pop it in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
It’s that easy! So, give this recipe a try the next time you’re in the mood for something delicious and comforting. You won’t be disappointed.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Garlic Toast Pizza
1 box garlic toast;
Mozzarella cheese *shredded;
toppings *any desired;
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees;
- Place garlic bread on cookie sheet and cook for about 5 minutes;
- Remove from oven and spread pizza sauce, mozzarella, and desired pizza toppings on top of each bread slice;
- Place cookie sheet back in oven for 6-8 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted;
- Remove and serve!;
- Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 209mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Iron: 6mg