There are so many recipes for pecan cheesecake pie out there, but I think I’ve finally perfected the perfect one. I’ve tried so many different methods, but this is the one that always comes out perfectly. Want to know how I do it?
What Ingredients Do You Have Recipes?
When it comes to the perfect Pecan Cheesecake Pie, you need a few key ingredients to get right. The crust, for example, has to be crispy yet crumbly. And the cheesecake filling has to be creamy and luscious, with a hint of vanilla flavor. But the most important ingredient is the pecans. They add a delicious nutty flavor and a gorgeous texture to the pie. I like to use chopped pecans, but you could also use whole ones if you prefer.
What Are Cooking Instruments?
When it comes to cooking, I’m a bit of a purist. I like to use the best tools for the job, which means using the right cooking instruments. For example, I like to use a heavy-duty baking dish when making my Pecan Cheesecake Pie. Something that’s going to withstand high temperatures without warping or burning. And I always use a silicone spatula to mix the filling because it’s gentle and won’t damage the delicate cheesecake texture.
And, of course, you can’t have a great pie without a great pie crust. So I like to use a food processor to make mine—it gives me a nice, consistent crust every time.
What is Cooking Time?
I always like to bake my pies for the longest time possible, so I usually cook them for about an hour and fifteen minutes. This ensures that the crust is golden brown and the filling is cooked. But many variables can affect cooking time, so it’s best to start checking your pie at about 50 minutes. If the crust looks too brown, you can cover it with foil for the remaining cooking time. And if the filling is still not set, you can put it back in the oven for a few more minutes.
It’s really important to keep an eye on your pie while it’s baking so that you can make sure it doesn’t overcook. I’ve had a few pies turn out a bit dry because I left them in the oven for too long. Nobody wants a dry cheesecake!
Easiest Way to Make the Best Delicious Pecan Cheesecake Pie
The key to making the perfect Pecan Cheesecake Pie is all in the prep work. If you take the time to measure your ingredients and prepare your crust, your pie will succeed.
Here are my tips for making the perfect Pecan Cheesecake Pie:
- Start by mixing your crust ingredients in a bowl. Make sure it’s nice and crumbly.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie dish. Make sure it’s even and smooth.
- Bake the crust for 10-12 minutes or until it’s golden brown and set.
- Let the crust cool completely before filling it.
- Mix all of your cheesecake ingredients in a separate bowl until smooth. 6. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the cooled crust, and spread evenly. 7. Bake the pie for 25-30 minutes or until it’s firm and set.
- Let the pie cool completely before serving.
So there you have it—the perfect recipe for Pecan Cheesecake Pie. Follow these steps, and you’ll be able to make your masterpiece in no time.
Easy Pecan Cheesecake Pie Recipe
1 refrigerated piecrust recommended brand: Pillsbury;
8 ounces of cream cheese softened;
4 large eggs divided;
¾ cup sugar divided;
2 teaspoons vanilla extract divided;
¼ teaspoon salt;
1 ¼ cups chopped pecans;
1 cup light corn syrup;
- Preheat oven to 350;
- Fit the piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions. Fold edges under and crimp;
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 egg, ½ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and salt;
- Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth;
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into piecrust;
- Chop the pecans and sprinkle them evenly over the cream cheese layer;
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ¼ cup sugar, corn syrup, remaining 3 eggs, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla;
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ¼ cup sugar, corn syrup, remaining 3 eggs, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.;
- Whisk together until the mixture is well combined;
- Pour the mixture over the pecans;
- Bake at 350 on the lowest oven rack for 50 to 55 minutes or until the pie is set;
- Cool completely on a wire rack (about 1 hour);
- Cover the pie and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours before serving;
- Serving: 1 | Calories: 539kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 309mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 53g | Vitamin A: 509IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 1mg