Searching for custom-made eatable blessing thoughts? 3-fixing Raffaello coconut balls make the ideal present for your friends and family. They are no heat and prepared quickly! Gee … . These custom-made Raffaello coconut balls … . Folks, these are the best sweet treats ever! Also, they are so natural to make! Like absolutely simple.
Incidentally, is there somebody who might be listening who doesn’t really cherish Ferrero Raffaello candy balls? Did you realize that making these coconut balls without any preparation isn’t just simple yet quick also? Indeed. Just 15 minutes and you are finished!
Simple, easy, and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 can(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 32 oz powdered sugar·
- pinch of salt 1 pkg
- coconut 1 pkg
- chocolate bark
- Melt butter slowly; add milk. Stir in sugar and salt. Add coconut.
- Chill until easily handled. Roll into balls. Insert toothpicks & place in refrigerator or freezer until firm.
- Remove a few at a time to prevent getting soft.
- Melt bark in a double boiler. Dip each ball in chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper & remove toothpicks. Let set until firm.
Get Your E-book Now