This Easy Frozen Oreo Dessert is light, solidified summer dessert… so natural to plan – simply ideal for Oreo treat fans. One of my number one solidified sweets. The primary layer is made of Oreo treats and margarine, than comes solidified layer of cream cheddar, sugar, substantial cream, dense milk, vanilla and squashed Oreo treats with Oreo scraps on the top. Yummy!!!
I love it since it is so natural to plan. 7 fixings and a little extra time is all you require to make Frozen Oreo Dessert. What is cool about this sort of pastries is that it very well may be readied fourteen days prior and kept in the cooler. Sounds astonishing!
This reviving, rich and velvety, solidified pastry made with Oreo treats and spread, at that point solidified layer of cream cheddar, sugar, hefty cream, dense milk, vanilla and squashed Oreo treats, at last finished off with Oreo scraps is extremely speedy and simple to get ready.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 pkg (14.3 oz) Oreos, divided
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Crush 10 Oreo cookies and set aside. Put the rest of the cookies in the food processor and crumble them.
- Combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter.
- Spread ½ of it in 8×8 or 9×9 inch square baking pan and press with your fingers or some firm object to form a layer.
- Save the rest of the Oreo crumbs for later. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks. Set a site.
- In a separate large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Put vanilla and beat some more.
- After that add beaten heavy whipping cream and mix with spatula until well combined.
- Then add condensed milk and continue mixing until smooth and creamy.
- Gently fold in crushed Oreos. Spread evenly over the Oreo layer.
- Top with Oreo crumbs.
Get Your E-book Now