This moderate cooker orange chicken is breaded lumps of chicken threw in a sweet and flavorful Asian sauce and cooked in the stewing pot. A take out copycat that is ideal for a bustling weeknight!
Love Panda Express? You can make Panda Express style orange chicken at home right in your moderate cooker.
Orange chicken is one of those dishes that is generally adored, there’s only something about that breaded chicken covered in orange sauce! This moderate cooker orange chicken tastes a ton like the cheap food top pick, however, it’s made at home in your moderate cooker with less oil. It’s certain to turn into a family top pick!
The most effective method to MAKE ORANGE CHICKEN
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Place the chicken pieces in a bowl. Add the cornstarch and salt and pepper. Toss to coat the chicken in the cornstarch mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add the chicken in a single layer and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned. You may need to work in batches.
- Coat a slow cooker with cooking spray and add the chicken to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange marmalade, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil and garlic.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and gently stir to coat.
- Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions, then serve.
Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 530mg | Potassium: 584mg | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 80IU | Vitamin C: 4.6mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1.2mg
Get Your E-book Now