Crack Chicken Noodle Soup is a delicious, hearty dish that’s been all the rage on social media lately. But where did it come from? And what is it? Crack Chicken Noodle Soup is a variation of the classic chicken noodle soup. But what makes it unique is the addition of meat and, of course, the crack cocaine-like seasoning. This gives the soup a delicious flavor and a bit of a kick.
I’m always excited to share my recipes with the world, and this Crack Chicken Noodle Soup is no exception. It’s one of my favorites because it’s not only delicious but it’s also straightforward to make. I know many people are intimidated by cooking, but there’s no need to be with this soup.
In this post, I’ll walk you through every step so you can make the perfect soup every time. I’ll also answer some of the people’s most common questions about this recipe. So whether you’re a complete beginner or an experienced cook, you’ll find everything right here. Let’s get started!
What Ingredients Do You Have Recipes?
What Do You Need to Make Crack Chicken Noodle Soup? & Cooking Instruments: What Pots, Pans, and Utensils Do You Need to Make Crack Chicken Noodle Soup?
Well, you’ll need chicken breasts, noodles, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, chicken broth, and—of course—the Crack Chicken. I like egg noodles for this soup, but you can use any type.
Regarding cooking instruments, you’ll need a large pot or Dutch oven to cook the chicken in and a smaller pot or saucepan to cook the noodles. A cutting board and sharp knife to chop the vegetables. If you have these essential items, you’re good to go!
Step-by-Step Procedure How Do You Make Crack Chicken Noodle Soup?
There’s nothing quite like a steaming hot bowl of Crack Chicken Noodle Soup on a cold day. And while this dish may seem intimidating to make, I’m here to show you that it’s pretty easy. Follow these simple steps, and you’ll have a delicious soup on your table.
First, start by heating some oil in a large pot. Then, sauté the chicken until it’s cooked through. Add the onion, garlic, carrots, and celery, and sauté for another 5 minutes. Now it’s time to add broth, noodles, and spices. Bring the soup to a boil and let it simmer for about 15 minutes. Finally, stir the cream and shredded cheese until everything is nice and creamy. And that’s it! Your Crack Chicken Noodle Soup is now ready to enjoy. So go ahead and serve it up steaming hot with some delicious crusty bread on the side. You won’t be disappointed.
Tips & Tricks for making Crack Chicken Noodle Soup
There are a few tips and tricks that I’ve learned over the years that help make the perfect Crack Chicken Noodle Soup. Here are a few of them:
- Use good chicken stock. This is the base of your soup, so it’s essential to use a store with lots of flavors.
- Don’t overcook your chicken. You want it to be friendly and juicy, not dried out and rubbery. 3. Don’t overcook your noodles. They should be nice and al dente, not mushy.
- Add some fresh herbs at the end for flavor. I like to use parsley, thyme, or rosemary.
- If you want to make it more luxurious, add some cream or shredded cheese at the end. These tips will help you make the perfect Crack Chicken Noodle Soup every time!
Frequently Asked Questions About Making Crack Chicken Noodle Soup
Let’s talk about some FAQs when making Crack Chicken Noodle Soup.
First, you will want to ensure you have all the ingredients. This recipe is pretty simple, but there are a few key ingredients that you need to include.
Second, how do you make the perfect Crack Chicken Noodle Soup? It’s all about timing and technique. Follow these steps, and you’ll be churning out bowls of this delicious soup in no time!
Finally, what are the best tips for storing and reheating Crack Chicken Noodle Soup? Keep reading for answers to all your questions!
That’s it! You now know how to make a delicious Crack Chicken Noodle Soup. Follow the steps and guidelines carefully, and you’ll make a perfect soup every time. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below, and I’ll be happy to answer them.
Easy Crack Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
3 cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken breast
6 cups low-sodium chicken stock
8 oz. Thin Spaghetti or Angel Hair – uncooked
1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
2 medium carrots, sliced
1/2 cup chopped celery
12 slices of thick-cut bacon cooked and crumbled
1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
1 (1 oz.) packet Ranch dressing mix
1 cup whole milk
3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- Heat a little amount of vegetable oil in a medium skillet and add chopped bacon. Cook until done or slightly crispy (is fine too!) and set aside.
- Combine diced chicken, carrots, celery, condensed soup, chicken stock, milk, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and bacon in a large pot. Take it to a boil stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Follow with pasta/spaghetti, grated cheese, and simmer until spaghetti is almost cooked.
- When done, garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve with bread like ciabatta.