Hey everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve shared a recipe with you all, but I’m excited to be back today with a real doozy. I’m talking about Banana Bread, BROWNIES.
These brownies are simple to make and, of course, delicious. But there are a few tricks to getting them right, so I wanted to write a complete recipe guide with all the necessary information. Below you’ll find answers to some commonly asked questions, as well as tips for how to make the perfect Banana Bread Brownies every time.
Banana Bread Brownies Recipe Ingredients
banana bread brownies are one of my all-time favorite desserts. They’re sweet, decadent, and downright delicious.
But what makes them so unique? It’s all in the ingredients. For this recipe, you’ll need the following:
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of salt
- 1⁄2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of mashed ripe bananas (about 2 or 3 bananas)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
As you can see, the ingredients are essential, which is why this recipe is so foolproof.
Banana Bread Brownies Cooking Instruments
There are a few things you’ll need to make banana bread brownies:
- a baking pan (I like to use an 8×8 square baking pan)
- an oven
- an oven thermometer (to make sure your oven is cooking at the right temperature) – a mixer (I use a stand mixer, but a hand mixer will work too)
- a bowl
- a spoon
- measuring cups and spoons – a wire whisk
- a spatula
- aluminum foil
Step-by-Step Procedure to Make the Best banana bread brownies
Now, let’s go to business and walk through the steps to make these delicious Banana Bread BROWNIES.
You’ll need some simple ingredients that you probably have in your pantry already: sugar, butter, eggs, and flour. Add in some mashed bananas, and you’re good to go.
First, melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Once it’s melted, remove it from the heat and add sugar. Stir until it’s combined well. Then add in the eggs and stir until everything is smooth.
Next, add the mashed bananas and stir until they’re thoroughly mixed. Then add in the flour and stir until everything is combined.
Pour the batter into a greased 9×13-inch baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes. Let them cool before serving.
Tips & Tricks for making Best banana bread brownies
There are a few tips and tricks that I’ve learned over the years when it comes to making Banana Bread BROWNIES. And I’m happy to share them with you all! The first thing you want to do is make sure that you’re using ripe bananas. The riper they are, the sweeter and more flavorful your BROWNIES will be. So if your bananas look too brown, don’t be afraid to use them!
Another thing you’ll want to keep in mind is that BROWNIES can be tricky to get right. So don’t be afraid to experiment until you find the recipe that’s perfect for you. And lastly, have fun with it! BROWNIES are meant to be enjoyed, so go crazy with the toppings and decorations.
Frequently Asked Questions About banana bread brownies
Where can I find the recipe?
The recipe is right here on this page! Just scroll down to the bottom.
Can I use another kind of sugar?
You can use any sugar, but I recommend using brown sugar for the best flavor.
Can I use another kind of flour?
You can use any flour you want, but I recommend using all-purpose flour for the best results.
Now that you know how to make the best Banana Bread BROWNIES, it’s time to get cooking! Follow the recipe steps above, and don’t forget to check out the FAQs section if you have any questions. With this guide, you can impress your friends and family with your baking skills. Happy cooking!
Banana Bread Brownies Recipe
¾ cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup unsalted butter
1 ½ cups white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
½ cup cocoa powder
½ cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup bananas (mashed, about 2 large ripe bananas)
- Preheat oven to 350o F. Line or grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Stir the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- In a medium sauce pot over medium heat, melt butter. Continue to cook while it foams and stir constantly until it browns and you see some brown specks at the bottom and it starts to smell a bit toasted. Remove from heat. Once butter cools a bit, add sugar and vanilla extract. Next, beat in the eggs one at a time with a spoon. Gradually add the flour mixture, and stir the batter until it’s evenly moistened. Divide the batter in half to two separate bowls.
- Into one bowl of batter, blend the cocoa powder and chocolate chips. This mixture will be very thick. In the second bowl of batter, stir in the mashed banana.
- Spread ½ of the chocolate batter into the bottom of the prepared baking pan, and follow with all of the banana batter. For the remaining chocolate batter, you can either spoon it on top or you can put it in a plastic bag, snip off the corner, and squeeze it onto the banana batter in lines. Use a butter knife or a spatula to swirl the two batters together to create a marbled appearance.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan, and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes (mine took exactly 40 minutes and they were perfect). Cool in the pan, cut into squares, and serve.
- Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 140mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.9mg