The Dirty Snowman resembles a mixed drink in a pastry! This heavenly grown-up hot cocoa drink formula is made by joining rich hot cocoa, frozen yogurt, and alcohols, for example, Kahlua, creme de cacao, or Bailey’s.
Complete with a chocolate syrup covered edge and finished off with cushioned whipped cream, this is a grown-up pastry drink that without a doubt will assist you with foregetting the cold outside!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
- ½ cup vanilla ice cream (1 scoop)
- ¼ cup Kahlua
- 1 tablespoon dark creme de cacao liqueur
- 1 cup hot chocolate
- Whipped cream (mini chocolate chips, coarse sanding sugar, and/or additional chocolate syrup and chocolate sprinkles for garnish)
- Place chocolate syrup on a small plate. Turn glass upside down and dip the rim in the chocolate syrup.
- Dip the syrup-coated rim into a shallow tray of chocolate sprinkles until it is coated.
- Place one scoop of ice cream into the glass/mug.
- Add Kahlua and creme de cacao to the glass.
- Pour hot chocolate over the ice cream and liquor.
- Top with whipped cream and any garnish/toppings.
Nutrition per servingCalories: 969kcal | Fat: 26g | Saturated fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 1093mg | Potassium: 176mg | Carbohydrates: 163g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 140g | Protein: 6g | Vitamin A: 278% | Calcium: 204% | Iron: 3% |
Get Your E-book Now