Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops is another moderate cooker dinner that is simple and delectable. This encouraging supper formula will have everybody requesting seconds!
My moderate cooker is by a long shot my #1 kitchen instrument. I really have a couple of moderate cookers since I use them to such an extent. They are so helpful and decent when you need to get a head start on supper before a bustling day. This Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops formula is only that. It couldn’t be simpler to make and it’s consistently a top pick at my home.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- Package of boneless or bone-in pork chops
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- In a slow cooker, layer pork chops, cream of chicken soup, and sprinkle dry ranch dressing all over.
- Cover and cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours.
Tip: Brown the pork chops in a frying pan to give them a quick sear before adding them to the crockpot.
Get Your E-book Now