Wafer Barrel Hash Brown Casserole is the ideal copycat breakfast exemplary with destroyed hash earthy colors, cheddar, sharp cream and dense soup.
Potatoes are the lord of starch around here and in the event that you love this formula you should attempt our Ultimate Loaded Mashed Potatoes or Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes. They’re both the ideal bland solace food your entire family will adore. In addition the bacon in the stacked pureed potatoes is simply sublime!
In case you’re longing for another fundamental dish for supper or searching for something amusing to serve up for informal breakfast, this yummy copycat formula from Cracker Barrel is the ideal solace food formula to attempt. It has a genuinely short cook time and the prep is inconceivably simple. We love serving it close by Perfect Simple Roast Chicken or Classic Beef Meatloaf.
In the event that you are searching for a dish that is the ideal mix of breakfast and supper, you should take a stab at making hash earthy colored meal from this formula we found at Cracker Barrel, which is one of our #1 late night hang out eateries I used to cherish in school (it’s a mystery travel extravagance now).
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 32 ounces shredded hash browns , thawed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 10.75 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 yellow onion , chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese , shredded
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix hash browns, melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, onions, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spread evenly in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Cook for 45 minutes until top is melted and browned.
Yield: 12 , Amount per serving: 285 calories, Calories: 285g, Carbohydrates: 15g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 22g, Saturated Fat: 13g, Cholesterol: 61mg, Sodium: 427mg, Potassium: 299mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 671g, Vitamin C: 7g, Calcium: 191g, Iron: 1g
Get Your E-book Now