Break Dip is an astounding plunge, extraordinary for gatherings or game day! With a rich messy base and heaps of bacon and cheddar, it’s prepared with farm preparing blend for a group satisfying top pick!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ounce package ranch dressing mix
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- ⅓ cup bacon bits or 6 slices cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions sliced
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise ranch mix and garlic powder with a mixer on medium speed.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Calories: 263, Carbohydrates: 3g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 25g, Saturated Fat: 11g, Cholesterol: 58mg, Sodium: 484mg, Potassium: 93mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 588IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 177mg, Iron: 1mg
Get Your E-book Now