A scrumptiously simple Cinnamon Apple Cake produced using scratch. This delicate and delicate Apple Cake is pressed with new apples and highlights a crunchy cinnamon beating and a sprinkle of sweet icing
Would we be able to pause for a minute to discuss the match made in paradise that is apple and cinnamon? This marvelously delicate Cinnamon Apple Cake is my new fave.
It’s delicate, it’s sweet and it’s jam-pressed with new, succulent apples. The last touch is a sprinkling of sweet cinnamon and a sweet milk glaze.Can I simply state that I never figured a Cinnamon Apple Cake could taste so great. I prepared many cakes to get this formula JUST right and when I at long last arrived on the triumphant formula, I was past energized.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- ° Flour: 2 cups
- ° Baking powder: 3 teaspoons
- ° Eggs: 3 pcs
- ° Sugar: 1 cup
- ° Salt: pinch
- ° Milk: 1 cup (liquid)
- ° Vegetable oil: 1 cup
- ° Vanilla: 1 teaspoon
- ° Apple: 3 pcs (yellow shredded – for filling)
- ° Brown sugar: 1 tablespoon (for the filling)
- ° Cinnamon: 1 teaspoon (for the filling)
- ° Milk: 1 cup (for garnish – sweetened condensed or chocolate sauce)
How to prepare :
- 1- In a whisk, mix eggs with sugar well, then add vanilla, milk and oil and whisk well.
- 2. Join flour/ baking powder also salt & blend well .
- 3. Pour whipped cake mixture to a greased mold with oil & flour and put on top the apples mixed with sugar and cinnamon and put them in the oven at 180 for 35 minutes and then leave to cool.
- 4. Top with chocolate sauce or sweetened condensed milk (according to your desire)
Get Your E-book Now