This tremor cake is a chocolate cake stacked with coconut, walnuts, cream cheddar and chocolate chips. A very gooey and delectable cake that ALWAYS gets rave surveys!
Searching for something somewhat unique to serve at your next social affair? This chocolate seismic tremor cake is filled to the edge with treats and starts with a cake blend which implies it’s excessively simple to make.
Allow me first to begin by saying that this seismic tremor cake isn’t the prettiest cake out there – however what it needs finds it makes for in flavor! This is one marvelous cake stacked with practically all that you can envision – chocolate, walnuts, coconut AND cream cheddar. It likewise turns out to be overly simple to make!
On the off chance that you love chocolate, this quake cake is an outright should attempt. My family demands it continually, and I’m generally glad to oblige!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 heaping cup shredded, sweetened coconut
- 1 heaping cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 (16 to 18 oz.) boxed, chocolate cake mix, made according to package directions
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cups chocolate chips
Method Of PReparation
- Grease a 9×13 cake pan generously with butter. Sprinkle the coconut and nuts evenly over the bottom of the pan. Make up the cake mix according to package directions (most cake mixes call for water, eggs and oil.)
- Once batter is mixed, pour it over the coconut and nuts.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix cream cheese, butter, vanilla and powdered sugar, using the whisk attachment. Blend until smooth. Drop by generous spoonfuls all over the cake batter until you use it all. Sprinkle top with 1 cup of the chocolate chips. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips over the top.
- Allow cake to come to room temperature before cutting into pieces and serving. Top with frosting or whipped cream if you wish.
Get Your E-book Now