Stew Cheese Dog Bake formula is ideal for parties, social gatherings, game day or for an astounding supper the entire family will cherish.
I love Fall and the cooler months! With FOOTBALL season firing up I thought it was simply fitting to present to you this tasty and simple supper for the folks and children!
(also, you obviously) 😉
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 6 all-beef hot dogs.
- 2 cups prepared chili.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- 6 cheddar cheese sticks.
- 1 tbsp butter.
- 1/4 tsp parsley flakes.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Preheat oven to 375-400 degrees F.
- Roll hot dogs and cheese in crescent dough triangles.
- Melt butter and then add garlic powder, parsley flakes. Place hot dogs in the pan, spaced apart to leave room for chili later.
- Add chili around the hot dogs and bake for 20-25 min.
- Don’t forget shredded cheddar cheese, make it on top of our delicious hot dogs.
This recipe is very easy, you should try it TODAY.
Get Your E-book Now