Philly Cheesesteak Quesadillas are loaded up with hamburger and softened cheddar in a delicate tortilla that is toasted on a skillet until fresh. This quesadilla formula is extraordinary for a healthy lunch or simple supper in less than 30 minutes.
We love the exemplary Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich, and placing those flavors into a quesadilla is splendid and significantly simpler. Quesadillas freeze well and extras can likewise be warmed, so it is an extraordinary make-ahead formula and ideal for your dinner prep. We love serving quesadillas with Taco Soup and obviously finished off with Pico de Gallo.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- ° Chicken breast: 500 grams (cut into cubes)
- ° Fajita Seasoning: 1 tablespoon (ready)
- ° Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons
- ° Red Capsicum: 2 tablets (diced)
- ° Green Capsicum: 2 tablets (diced)
- ° Tortilla bread: 10 loaves (brown)
- ° Onions: 1 piece (diced)
- ° Cheddar cheese: 250g (light)
- ° Mozzarella cheese: 200 gm
How to prepare
- Put the chicken, oil and spice fajita in a saucepan on the fire.
- Stir the ingredients with a wooden spoon until the chicken is tender and discolored.
- Add the green capsicum, red pepper and onions.
- Stir the ingredients over low heat for about 10 minutes, until the vegetables are wilted.
- Roll out the bread and place a little chicken and vegetables in the center of each piece.
- Spread the cheddar cheese and mozzarella on top.
- Cut the bread into 4 equal parts, then place it on the grill until it changes color on both sides.
- Drain the quesadilla on a serving plate and serve immediately.
Get Your E-book Now