A flavorful solid formula for carrot cake banana bread made with no refined sugar, full raisins, and a simple and delish vegetarian cashew cream cheddar icing! Appreciate for breakfast or to bring to a vacation early lunch! In the event that you love carrot cake or banana bread, well I have the ideal counterpart for you. Wager you didn’t actually truly think to join two of life’s most prominent pastries into one? All things considered, I did. Whenever I can pull off having carrot cake for breakfast is an ideal day to me.
Simple, easy, and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 scant cup mashed, ripe bananas
- 2 Tablespoons orange marmalade OR apricot preserves
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil OR melted butter
- 1 cup finely grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine bananas, marmalade, brown sugar, eggs, and oil.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together and stir just until everything is evenly moistened.
- Fold in carrots and optional nuts. Spread batter evenly into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted into the center of the loaf comes out with only a few moist crumbs on it.
- A cool loaf for 15 minutes in the pan. Loosen edges with a sharp knife and gently unmold onto a cooling rack.
- Cool completely before sprinkling with powdered sugar and slicing. Enjoy!
Get Your E-book Now