Sweet, rich and delightful, our The Best Caramel Buttercream Frosting tastes extraordinary on practically every sort of cake, cupcake or treat.
Caramel is acceptable in candy. Caramel is acceptable on popcorn. Caramel is acceptable in frozen yogurt. Furthermore, our The Best Caramel Buttercream Frosting is acceptable on cake, cupcakes and treats. Very great! On the off chance that you are searching for a rich. rich and simple to make hand crafted buttercream icing … you’ve gone to the correct spot.
To make the Caramel base for The Best Caramel Buttercream Frosting you will require Brown Sugar, Milk and Butter.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
What you need
- ° 1/2 cup butter
- ° 1 cup brown sugar
- ° 1/4 cup milk
- ° 2 tsp vanilla
- ° 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ° 3 to 4 cups powdere sugar (mixed)
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat until brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- When the butter is light brown, add brown sugar. adduce this blending to a boiil, stir ofteen.
- Boil also stiringr with a wire beat about 1 min until mixture thickens.
- taking pan from the heat and join the milk. Whisk with a wire beat until soft.
- Add flannel and beat again. Then add enough powdered sugar until the frosting is of the desired consistency; The frosting must be pourable or it will be very hard. Pour the frosting on the cake or muffin and spread gently with a knife to cover if needed.
- Let cool and provide service. This amount of frost will frost a 13 x 9 “pan, or 12 cupcakes, or about 36 cookies.
- To frost the cookies, let the frosting cool about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it’s thick. Frost the cookies and let sit on a wire rack until the frosting sets.
Get Your E-book Now