Cake blend waffles are the best birthday breakfast. Drenched in whipped cream, maple syrup and sprinkles. these waffles are simple and enjoyable to make!
Word is out that you can make waffles with a cake blend so I needed to see with my own eyes, and indeed, it truly works! However, more significantly they’re totally scrumptious! Furthermore, breakfast couldn’t get any simpler, or pastry besides. Four fixings and only a couple minutes prep is everything necessary for these wanton waffles, that taste simply like cake obviously!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 (16.5 oz) pkg Devil’s Food Chocolate Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat a waffle iron (I recommend using medium heat). Prepare batter according to directions on package.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray and pour amount listed from waffle iron manufactures instructions into waffle iron and cook according to time listed on instructions. Serve warm with desired toppings.
- For optional Nutella Sauce:
- Whisk together 3/4 cup Nutella with 4 Tbsp milk (or more to thin as desired) until smooth. Warm in microwave if desired. Drizzle over waffles.
- These waffles are also good with sweetened whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
Get Your E-book Now