=Occupied Day Soup is ideal for those bustling weeknights. It’s brisk to put forth and requires little attempt. Who cherishes simple plans? Rich and appetizing stock, delicate pasta, and heaps of veggies and meat in each chomp.
What I love about Busy Day Soup is that you can toss all the fixings into the pot and let your oven do something amazing.
It has a couple of low prep fixings like ground hamburger, onion soup blend, blended frozen veggies, diced tomatoes and macaroni.
It’s ideal for quite a long time where you don’t have a clue what to make for supper. In case you’re similar to me, those days are regular.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 3/4 cup mixed frozen vegetables
- 5 cups water
- 1 28oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup macaroni, uncooked
- In a large soup pot, brown ground beef. Drain fat.
- Pour in water, onion soup mix and tomatoes with juice. Simmer for 1 hour on medium low.
- Add macaroni and frozen vegetables. Cook 15 minutes longer on medium heat. Serve hot.
Nutrition Information: YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1 bowl
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 230TOTAL FAT: 3.1gSATURATED FAT: 1.3gTRANS FAT: 0.1gUNSATURATED FAT: 1.4gCHOLESTEROL: 45.2mgSODIUM: 522.4mgCARBOHYDRATES: 28.5gFIBER: 5.1gSUGAR: 5gPROTEIN: 22.1g
Get Your E-book Now