We delighted in a great end of the week. Saturday was spent going “over the waterway and through the forested areas” to Grandpa Grape’s (Greg’s) house. We brought tidbits and wine and brew and hung out for a couple of hours. Fun discussion and heaps of snickers, as usual. On our way home we made a stop at Trader Joe’s for a touch of shopping binge. Truly, I could go through days in that store. We got a couple of Christmas presents completely DONE while we were there alongside some shopping for food. What’s more, would i be able to reveal to you the amount I LOVE the beautiful, 99-penny, TJ’s reusable basic food item sacks as blessing packs? They’re so bubbly and they twofold as sea shore packs in the mid year. Discussion about “repurposing.” Honestly such a lot of in a way that is better than purchasing one more bushel that will gather dust in some corner. I love crates, yet you just need 8 dozen and afterward they simply begin getting unnecessary. 😉
Anyhoo, I guess I should educate you concerning these delightful cheesecake containers. Um, YUM. They’re not difficult to assemble, charming, and they travel well as well. On the off chance that blueberries aren’t your thing, you can undoubtedly substitute cherries, lemon, chocolate pudding, or peaches for the blueberries. Simply ensure you’re utilizing all set pie filling, and not simply canned natural product, or your cheesecakes will get soaked.
for the graham cracker crust layer:
- 1 heaping cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
for the cheesecake layer:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon or orange zest
for the blueberry layer:
- TIP: a little almond extract will make canned pie filling taste fresh and wonderful!
- 1 (20 oz.) can blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
Method Of Preparation
- Combine all of the graham cracker crust ingredients and “tamp” about 3 Tablespoons into each of 6 half-pint canning jars.
- Place all of the cheesecake ingredients in the bowl of a counter top mixer. Whip until smooth and fluffy. Divide evenly among the 6 (half pint) jars… on top of the graham cracker crust layer.
- Mix fruit filling with extract and divide evenly among the 6 jars. Place lids on jars an refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream to the tops of the jars and sprinkle with a little nutmeg if desired.
Get Your E-book Now