This simple formula for Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges will overwhelm you with its effortlessness and incredible garlic, Italian spices, and parmesan flavors! They make an extraordinary side dish or starter for parties as well!
Attempt these opposite side dishes with your number one dinners: Bacon Avocado Potato Salad, Best Ever Creamy Sweet Macaroni Salad, and Roasted Lemon Garlic Broccoli and Cauliflower.
I’ll be straightforward: This most recent semi-french fry formula is kind of taking my breath away. So fresh and stacked with yummy garlic and Italian flavors. I would never turn down garlic and cheddar on fries and I figure you won’t have the option to, by the same token!
Fries are my shortcoming. Numerous a period my out of this world metabolism’ed more youthful self and sibling made 12 PM french fry hurries to the neighborhood Wendy’s/Carl’s Junior/Mickey-Ds/whatever is open. At the point when my kin and I went to iHop for breakfast, I requested chicken tenders and fries. Flapjacks are incredible, certain, yet they can’t prevail upon broiled potatoes and ketchup.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- ° 3 large Russian potatoes, cut into long wedges
- ° 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- ° 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ° salt
- ° 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ° 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ° 2 tsp paprika
How to make potato wedges with garlic and parmesan:
- 1- Put the potato wedges in a bowl, then add olive oil to them and cover well with it.
- 2- Add grated parmesan and salt and stir well with your hand.
- In a small bowl, mix salt, Italian spices, garlic powder and paprika together. Sprinkle the mixture over the potatoes and cover well with them.
4- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 200 degrees, until golden brown and serve.
Get Your E-book Now