Fish Egg Salad is the most awesome aspect the two universes. It’s a velvety egg plate of mixed greens sandwich joined with an exemplary fish plate of mixed greens sandwich! This simple formula changes regular staples into a scrumptious, fulfilling supper, ideal for an outing or snappy lunch.
A little crunch and a mustardy nibble edged with sweet relish lift this basic plate of mixed greens strange. Present with natural product kabobs, coleslaw or pasta plate of mixed greens for a flavorful excursion everybody will cherish.
What’s in Tuna Egg Salad?
- This formula is basically a mashup of two noon top choices: exemplary fish plate of mixed greens and a smooth egg serving of mixed greens. The most amazing aspect the two universes in a single nibble!
- What I love about fish serving of mixed greens with egg is that I quite often have all the fixings close by. Here’s your opportunity to get innovative; have a go at sprinkling in certain spices, for example, new or dried thyme leaves, dill weed, Old Bay flavoring or dark pepper.
- Step by step instructions to Tell if Eggs are Fresh
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- makes 4 sandwiches:
- 2 (6 oz.) cans Wild Planet Skipjack Tuna, drained
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced thin (including green tops)
- 1 rib celery, chopped fine
- 1/3 cup real mayonnaise or Vegenaise
- 3 Tablespoons sweet and spicy pickle relish (I use “Pain is Good”)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- smoked paprika, garnish
Method Of Preparation
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- Pile generously onto your favorite bread, rolls, or croissants, and garnish with a sprinkle of smoked paprika.
Get Your E-book Now