Amish Cinnamon Bread is a no-massage sweet bread made with a couple of normal fixings! Extraordinary as a snappy breakfast or sweet. This is a supported post for Challenge Dairy. All suppositions are straightforward and 100% my own.
In case you’re searching for a simple sweet treat with fixings you as of now have in the kitchen – at that point this Amish Cinnamon Bread formula is for you! This formula is easy to the point that it’s incredible for everybody from starting pastry specialists to experts!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
FOR THE BREAD:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Challenge butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
FOR THE CINNAMON-SUGAR TOPPING:
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease two 9×5-inch loaf pans and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla using a handheld mixer. Using a rubber spatula, add the buttermilk, flour, and baking soda just until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon-sugar topping ingredients and mix well.
- Divide half of the batter between the two prepared pans. Evenly sprinkle three-fourths of the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the batter in both pans. Spread the remaining batter evenly over the top of both pans.
- Evenly sprinkle the remaining cinnamon-sugar over the top of both loaves. With a butter knife, cut a few swirl marks through the batter in both pans.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center tests clean.
- Allow the bread to cool for 20 minutes in the pan before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Get Your E-book Now